Terms and Conditions for SHCRA Blog
By using the Study Hub for Criteria Assessment (SHCRA) blog, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Use of the SHCRA blog is at your own risk. The SHCRA blog and its content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. SHCRA does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on the SHCRA blog in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- The SHCRA blog may contain links to external websites. These links are provided for your convenience and do not constitute an endorsement by SHCRA of the content or views of these external websites. SHCRA is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any external websites and does not warrant the security or privacy practices of these websites.
- The SHCRA blog and its content are the property of SHCRA and are protected by copyright and trademark laws. Any unauthorized use of the materials on the SHCRA blog may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- The views and opinions expressed on the SHCRA blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of SHCRA.
- SHCRA will not be liable for any losses, damages, or other liabilities that may arise from the use of the information provided on the SHCRA blog.
- By using the SHCRA blog, you agree to the terms of this disclaimer. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use the SHCRA blog.
- SHCRA reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to review these terms and conditions periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of the SHCRA blog after any such updates or changes constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of [insert state], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any disputes arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be resolved through binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
By using the SHCRA blog, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined above. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use the SHCRA blog.